These healthy, easy to make, and no bake energy bites will make you feel like you’re eating dessert! Enjoy whenever a boost of energy is required.
Yield: about 20-24 bites Prep time: 10 minutes (plus chill time)
- 1 Cup Rolled oats
- ¼ Cup Hemp hearts
- 2 Tbsp ground Flax seeds
- ½ Cup mini Chocolate chips
- ½ Cup nuts (chopped) or Raisins/dried Cranberries
- ½ Cup unsweetened Peanut (or other nut butter)
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1-2 Tbsp Coconut oil or Cocoa butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea Salt
- Pinch of Chili powder
- Other Optional add-ins: 1/4 cup cocoa powder (or chocolate protein powder)
- In a medium bowl, whisk peanut butter, honey, Coconut oil, vanilla, sea salt, and chili powder.
- Add oats, Hemp Hearts, flax seeds, mini chocolate chips and nuts.
- Mix until thoroughly incorporated. Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour. Once chilled, roll into balls and enjoy! To make your own granola bar, you can also put them in a square pan and cut them into bars. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week. Yum!
Calories per serving/bite: 90-120 calories (depending on nut butter and if cocoa powder is added)